LANDSCAPE LIGHTING WORLD® FORUMS

Wiring Question re Volt 6 Max Spread Path Light Kit

Discussion in 'Share Your Landscape Lighting Projects' started by Jim Slothower, Apr 14, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Jim Slothower

Jim Slothower New Member

Just purchased Volt 6 Max Spread Path Light Kit and I'm trying to figure out wiring. I'm sure this is easy for someone who knows what they're doing but I can't find anything specific to my issue in the instructions or online videos and I'm a real klutz when it comes to electrical matters. The kit comes with Volt Pro Junction Hub. I'm not sure how the Hub interacts with the lights and the 150 Watt Transformer. Do I run wires from individual lights into the hub and then run a line from the hub to the transformer? If so where does that wire hookup in hub and and where in the transformer? Thanks.

2. Evan K

Evan K Community Admin Staff Member

Apologies on the delay Jim - most forum posts are posted in the 'Ask' section where everyone is more actively answering questions.

With a junction hub, you will run one main power line from the transformer directly to the hub and then the hub will have power. You would then wire fixtures directly into the hub - accordingly per slot, not adding more fixtures than intended or having any runs off the hub much longer than 25 feet.