LANDSCAPE LIGHTING WORLD® FORUMS

Troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Ask the Landscape Lighting Experts' started by Earl Driscoll, Jul 12, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Earl Driscoll

Earl Driscoll New Member

Came home from vacation and all of the lights were out. I have the 9-Piece Path & Area Light Brass LED Starter Kit from Costco. I disconnected everything and started adding lights back one by one. I have narrowed it down to two spotlights, if I plug in either one of them, all the lights immediately dim and within 30 seconds to a minute, the orange toggle on the transformer with automatically switch to the off position.
    The rest of the lights are ok with the exception of one spotlight that seems much dimmer then the rest.
    The system seems to work fine without the two spotlights in question.
    Any suggestions?

2. Evan K

Evan K Community Admin Staff Member

Hey Earl,

If plugging in either one of those fixtures trips the internal breaker in the transformer, then it sounds like the fixtures may need to be inspected.

Under our lifetime warranty, we will happily send out a shipping label to get the items back so that we can do this inspection in-house.

If you haven't already, please give our experts a call directly so we can provide direct assistance quickly! Typically we'll want to verify some troubleshooting steps and some account details as well for shipping replacements if needed.

The number you can reach us at is (813) 978-3700 - we have live reps available 7 days a week as well.