LANDSCAPE LIGHTING WORLD® FORUMS

Ordering Help

Discussion in 'Ask the Landscape Lighting Experts' started by Sharma, May 29, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Sharma

Sharma New Member

I am planning to order the following volt lights. Please help me to get the correct angles & Watt.

20 - Pack All Star Fixture
    Bulbs - MR 16

Position -1 - 3 Watts 110 Degree View attachment 1306 View attachment 1307

Position- 2 - 3 Watts 60 Degree (Puck

Position - 3 - 5 Watts 38 Degree
    upload_2021-5-29_19-5-23.png

At position 4 - There is interlock on the main door. Which fixture, wattage & Angel will be good for that place
    upload_2021-5-29_19-12-55.png

Thank u so much & really appreciate you guys for help me.

2. Mesodude2

Mesodude2 Well-Known Member

Hi, Sharma. Keep in mind that we're trying to highlight your house as opposed to fully illuminate it. I'd go with the puck light linked below for the garage lights. Almost any of the spotlights would work for the other areas you want to light. I'd go with either the TopDog or All-Star. I think 110 degrees might be a tad wide for the gutter mounted light above the garage but others here might disagree. Instead, I'd go with a 60 degree beam spread there. For the turret or bay window, I would go with 3w spotlights and I'd go very narrow (15 degrees max). Again, we're trying to highlight your house so that we can see the general structure (see my example photo here). I wasn't sure what you meant regarding your entryway but I think you were saying that the entryway has a light already. If your intent is to light the sections of wall labeled "4", I would try to figure out a way to discreetly place a spotlight into something like a planter to uplight those sections of stone wall flanking your entryway. Again, I'd go narrow (15 degrees) there. https://www.voltlighting.com/buddypro-plus-led-hardscape-puck-light
    8FC6FF55-C478-4D3D-803B-8A74690E4894.jpeg

3. Sharma

Sharma New Member

Thank u so much Mesodude2. You are always helping us.

Mesodude2 likes this.
  4. Mesodude2

Mesodude2 Well-Known Member

Always glad to help. If you have questions while placing an order, the folks at VOLT customer service are also a great help.

5. Sharma

Sharma New Member

Thanks, Placed the order. Let's see how the project goes. I will keep posting.

Mesodude2 likes this.