LANDSCAPE LIGHTING WORLD® FORUMS

Help with Lighting

Discussion in 'Ask the Landscape Lighting Experts' started by PGRAMZA, Aug 3, 2017.

Share This Page

1. PGRAMZA

PGRAMZA New Member

I need some help with how to light the front of my house. do not want to go nuts with it but I was thing some accent lighting etc.. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. LaurenE

LaurenE Guest

Here is a project from the photo gallery that highlights products that would be great for your project! In this project, the homeowner used 35° optics in the Infiniti™ series spotlights.

I hope this gives you some great information and inspiration to complete your project! Good luck!

3. PGRAMZA

PGRAMZA New Member

Thank you - Do you know where they put the VOLT® LED Infiniti 30 and 40 Spotlights. Not sure what does what and the reason for two different models. House looks great and I hope to achieve the same look.

4. Sparrott4

Sparrott4 Guest

We don't know for sure which spotlights he used where, but I would guess he used the higher lumen lights (Infiniti 40) to illuminate the dark-colored siding and stone. The Infiniti 30 would be sufficient for the white columns and lower eaves. Dark surfaces require brighter lights than light colored surfaces.