LANDSCAPE LIGHTING WORLD® FORUMS

Art created with volt tape light

Discussion in 'Share Your Landscape Lighting Projects' started by Robert T, Mar 23, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Robert T

Robert T New Member

Here is a sculpture I built . I used all raw materials Aluminum for the head , and fins , Capiz shells for the body
    mahogany for the base . The body of the fish is internally lit with HO white LED strip lights and HO RGB led strip lights from VOLT . The base holds a magnetic driver with a remote control receiver which controls the RGB and W strips . I can light up the body with any combination of color and intensity . It makes a great lamp in the evening
    . Capiz fish.jpg

2. administrator

administrator Administrator Staff Member

That's beautiful. Do you have pics that show it when its lit up?

3. Robert T

Robert T New Member

Thank you , Yes I have some that are illuminated , but I need to take better ones . It's hard to get good pictures in a dark room especially with
    just my phone camera . I'll work on getting some better pics and post them up .

4. AlanZenk

AlanZenk New Member

Robert, try doing it with just slightly dimmed room lights. I remember years ago trying to get good photos of my outdoor Christmas lights, and a photographer friend told me to try just before sunset, when there was still a little sunlight. It worked surprisinglly well. Maybe that could work in your situation.