LANDSCAPE LIGHTING WORLD® FORUMS

Can I Repair?

Discussion in 'Ask the Landscape Lighting Experts' started by Mongojerry, Jun 2, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Mongojerry

Mongojerry New Member

Have four uplights illuminating palms in front yard and walkway lights successfully installed about a year ago. Love it! Last week, one of my floods (daisy chained) didn't illuminate although the connection was good (subsequent flood illuminated as planned). Removed the light and tested the LED bulb... bulb was fine, but continuity meter said no continuity. Removed set screw connecting base to lamp holder, and found that one of the two wires connecting appeared to have pulled out of a connection (see accompanying photos). Can the wire connection be repaired by Volt? I'll handle any expenses and shipping, but don't want to trust anyone other than you guys to do things right. Just let e know either via post or email (herbertsauer65@gmail.com) how best to handle. Sending photo of finished front lighting from last year (love it!) and look forward to the rear lanai which you helped me plan... and I'll get to it sometime this Summer. Best wishes... Light Fixture (2).JPG Light Fixture 2.jpg Light Fixture (2).JPG Light Fixture 2.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Evan K

Evan K Community Admin Staff Member

Under our lifetime warranty, we will be happy to repair that fixture for you! If we ultimately cannot repair the exact fixture, we will send out a brand new replacement. All of this is at no costs to you of course - we will cover the shipping and the replacement under our warranty policy.

Just give our customer support a direct call at 813-978-3700 and provide either that email or the exact order number, and we can set up a return and replacement order for you ASAP!

3. Mongojerry

Mongojerry New Member

Just off the phone with Customer Support... impressive, as has been my entire experience with Volt!

Nate H and Evan K like this.
  4. Evan K

Evan K Community Admin Staff Member

Glad to hear it!