LANDSCAPE LIGHTING WORLD® FORUMS

Replace T5 wedge halogen elements

Discussion in 'Ask the Landscape Lighting Experts' started by JDB, Nov 29, 2019.

Share This Page

1. JDB

JDB New Member

I currently have a series of LV halogen set-up and would like to replace these. I don't necessarily want to just swap in a new LED bulb, I'd ideally like to replace each fixture element but I don't see anything on this site that would allow me to purchase the elements? These are installed in recessed louvered step lighting boxes. If I can buy elements, please point me toward the correct product? I'm also planning to purchase a variety of well lights and deck lights in addition to these T5wedge elements, Thanks!

2. Evan K

Evan K Community Admin Staff Member

Hey there JDB,

We don't particularly sell individual components to repair landscape lighting fixtures. In special cases involving warranties with our VOLT manufacturer fixtures, we can sometimes locate spare/extra parts in our warehouse to assist customers but, we don't have repair parts readily available for sale. On a side note, I would certainly recommend converting to LED when possible; the systems are more efficient, easier to work with, and also long-lasting. Coupled with our lifetime warranties, an LED system certainly provides the better overall value.