LANDSCAPE LIGHTING WORLD® FORUMS

VFL-430-4-BBZ will not turn on

Discussion in 'Ask the Landscape Lighting Experts' started by Bosakie, Nov 2, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Bosakie

Bosakie New Member

I just recently purchased two of the soft flood lights to accent my water fountain. I have a number of up lights and path lights all functioning properly, However, I am not able to get these flood lights to function properly. I have made sure the LED is seated properly, I have take the flood light to a known good spot and hooked it up with no luck, I have also placed the light directly to the controller without any luck. Yes, the controller is on as I have power to the other lights when I turn it on to test these lights. Is there a special way to hook up these lights other than the directions that came with them?

2. Mesodude2

Mesodude2 Well-Known Member

Hi. A photo of your wiring configuration would be extremely helpful. Meantime, how are your lights connected? Are you using wire connectors or hubs? Have you tried confirming that the bulbs themselves are good?

3. Evan K

Evan K Community Admin Staff Member

It sounds like you've done the proper troubleshooting as far as checking the connections/testing at different spots. The only other thing we'd recommend is swapping out the current bulb with a working bulb from another fixture.

If you've done this and tested the light fixture directly at the transformer and the light still doesn't turn on, the fixture(s) may need to be inspected in house.

Under the lifetime warranty we offer we'll cover the cost of shipping to send the item back to us so we can inspect it and either repair or replace the light if needed. You can quickly set up an RMA with our experts if you give us a call with your order # or account e-mail handy: (813) 978-3700