LANDSCAPE LIGHTING WORLD® FORUMS

Lights not working

Discussion in 'Ask the Landscape Lighting Experts' started by Mazin, May 11, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Mazin

Mazin New Member

Purchased Fat Boy G2 pathway and spotlight kit with 150w transformer and photocell last fall and installed. Just this morning, I noticed for the first time none of the lights were on. This afternoon after work, I tested the photocell. Turning to on position and nothing happens. I flipped the switch the lights don’t turn on. None of the positions of the timer turns the lights on. Circuit breaker is not tripped and I turned it on and off just to check. It did nothing. Any one have ideas? Thanks

2. Mesodude2

Mesodude2 Well-Known Member

Could use more info. Are you getting power to the transformer at all (iow, does the green pilot light come on at all)? Does the GFCI need to be reset?

Evan K likes this.
  3. Mazin

Mazin New Member

Green pilot is not on at all. It’s not a typical GFCI outlet with the reset button, so I flipped the circuit breaker on/off and still green pilot light is not on. So I assume the outlet is not getting any power.

4. Mesodude2

Mesodude2 Well-Known Member

If you're sure you've reset the correct circuit, ty plugging something else into that outlet. If you have a non-contact voltage detector, that's another way you could confirm whether that outlet is getting power.