LANDSCAPE LIGHTING WORLD® FORUMS

Lights for house walls around pool

Discussion in 'Ask the Landscape Lighting Experts' started by Adam Welwood, Aug 31, 2022.

Share This Page

1. Adam Welwood

Adam Welwood New Member

Wanted to get some opinions/confirmations on the best way to go about this small project. The pool area is very dark and I want to do the RGBW volt lights on the house walls around the pool.

See attached pictures, my main question is on putting some in grade lights in the fake grass flush with the ground - digging deep there is going to be a pain so want to do Salty Dog In-Grade light and not the Well Light unless it would be needed for some reason (the In Grade is also smaller diameter which will be easier - the fake grass strips are 7" wide).

If the above works I'm thinking 3 of the In Grade lights in the fake grass on the patio walls (the two columns and by the black storage door), then 2-3 of the G4 Infinity lights on the window wall by the spa. I'd love to brighten up the backside of the pool with the short wall, but not sure what I could do that would be visible from the pool/patio side (any lights on the back/grass side of the wall I don't think are going to really be visible from the pool side)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]