LANDSCAPE LIGHTING WORLD® FORUMS

lighting project

Discussion in 'Ask the Landscape Lighting Experts' started by Ryan H, Oct 28, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Ryan H

Ryan H New Member

I am looking for a layout of what lighting setup including size of transformer needed to complete my backyard. Attached are images on my backyard. Back fence will be one long row of the same hedge. (Middle section is filling in eventually with same hedge).Flowerbed next to grass is boxwoods and large rose bushes to be.

Attached Files:

2. Evan K

Evan K Community Admin Staff Member

Hey Ryan,

Apologies for the delayed response - I'd be happy to help make some general recommendations for your layout!

Beautiful backyard! Judging from your layout, it looks like you could benefit largely from installing some Low-voltage Path and Area Lights

Path lights around the perimeter could provide illumination for both beauty and function - subtle illumination for the garden beds and shrubs while illuminating the area for walking/activities.

For any small trees or the privacy wall that is growing the vines, you could consider a compact spotlight for uplighting - either the All-Star™ Mini Spotlight or the Spark Mini Spotlight

Attached Files:

• rec1.png
      rec1.png
      File size:
      455.8 KB
      Views:
    • rec2.png
      rec2.png
      File size:
      195.8 KB
      Views:
    Mesodude2 likes this.