LANDSCAPE LIGHTING WORLD® FORUMS

Help with pathway lighting plan

Discussion in 'Ask the Landscape Lighting Experts' started by kkl, May 25, 2022.

Share This Page

1. kkl

kkl New Member

I have a walkway that goes from my driveway to my back patio that has an offset walkway to the pool that i would like to light up again (previous lights all broke). Based on previous lights I am thinking of using the well lights with turret top, this way, they do not get knocked over/broke (like the old ones) and offer enough light to walk safely from the house to the pool and to the driveway at night. given they do not put out a ton of light, i am thinking of staging them about 8 ft apart and staggered on either side of the walkway. In addition, i have a separate path that leads off the back of the patio onto the grass. we more use this to take out our dog to play ball but figured we would treat it the same with the lights staggered on either side. i am thinking a total of about 16 well lights. Lastly, i would like to put spotlights on 3 trees around my patio.. any suggestion on which ones to use. i have enclosed pictures so you can see the bluestone walkway around the back of the house. Forgive the clutter.. we are in the middle of repainting our patio/planting before they come mulch everything. I would appreciate any suggestions or feedback.

Attached Files:

2. kkl

kkl New Member

Walkway length is 60 ft with an additional 13 ft offshoot to the pool