LANDSCAPE LIGHTING WORLD® FORUMS

New install, Advice

Discussion in 'Ask the Landscape Lighting Experts' started by BW85, Jun 18, 2018.

Share This Page

1. BW85

BW85 New Member

Recently I did some homework and fell into the Volt kits, they are great. I purchase the costco kit and got some extras. It was simple to install and I believe it did a pretty nice job as it.

Being a novice I am seeking some feedback / opinion and ideas based on where I am at with the lighting of our home.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I really am looking at ideas for the second story, there is not much light there at all....Not sure what to do there. I can add about 7 lights to the current transformer which gives me some flexibility.

Curious on any ones thoughts on the side load garage, specifically the peak. I also did run a light to the tree in the middle of the frame after this photo was taken to light it up.

Appreciate ideas/ feedback

2. Lumiscape

Lumiscape New Member

If you can get up there - no I wouldn't ! - how about the small, white MR11 downlights under the eaves, one on each of the wall panels.

3. BW85

BW85 New Member

I and get up there fairly easily to be honest, other then its hotter then baby jesus in the attic right now.

The eaves I think I want to add down lights to, just not sure about the soffits on the upper level above the porch, not sure how to balance that light...

What are you meaning by wall panels?